Sort by: Date | Popularity

Solutions Reward/Smart Living Complaints & Reviews

Solutions Reward/Smart Living - Maryland, Beverly 01915 / Unauthorized Charges to Credit Card

We
W E on Mar 8, 2011

After 8 months of unauthorized charges to my Credit Card of $14.95, for what I have no idea. I called the merchant. Supposedly I ordered from a Catalog "Solutions"(they can't tell me what I ordered but it was in August 2010) when I completed the sale, a $15 off on the next purchase was offered rchase if I checked the box. When you check the box the small print said (supposedly) you joined Solutions Rewards a club offering all kinds of bargins. The only thing they have records of is the billing amount for $14.95 each month for your membership. I can't even get into the website to see...

Solutions Reward/Smart Living - California, San Francisco / Account Withdrawals

Ma

Since December, 2008 I have been victimized by unauthorized automatic deductions in the amount of $14.95 per month from my business checking account. Originally the debits were made by an entity entitled Smart Living. This month it changed to Sol Reward. My bank cannot block the charges but did give me a phone number. The company appears to be Solutions Reward. I have no idea what it is. They promised to cancel my "subscription" and refund the latest deduction of $14.95. I don't believe them.