Sort by: Date | Popularity

Software HQ Complaints & Reviews

Software HQ / scam

Re
Jan 30, 2011

charged me double what it said. also i was trying to get some security for my computer and it completely misrepresented itself. claimed to be Avast antivirus turns out it was just a way to get to download Avast. So first thing i did immediatly was call credit card company told them it was a scam. said i couldnt even find a phone number to get ahold of them. credit card had no info either. hmmm weird. they cancelled my card and are sending me a new card so they cant try and charge me again and have reported them to 3 different companies as fraud or a scam. no charge to me thank u credit card i do not have to pay anything!!!

Software HQ / unauthorized credit card charges

Ti

While I was looking for photo software I was tricked into thinking that I was buying the software when Software HQ stole $ 67.00 from me for unlimited downloading of software that you have to pay for and 24 hour support which I don't need. They did not have my permission to charge my mastercard. It took me a week to discover that I had been charged and by that time it was too late to notify them, even though they offer SATISFACTION GUARANTEED . I sent them 3 email message ( [email protected] software-HQ.net ) and they refused to return my money. I phoned them at 1-800- 784-3167 and the supervisor...