Sort by: Date | Popularity

Soberisexy.com Complaints & Reviews

Soberisexy.com / shipping + sent wrong items

An
Feb 19, 2012

I placed on order worth $100 with the company. After 6 weeks I contacted them because I had not received the package yet. Their representative told me they had already sent it. Thankfully I ordered through Paypal so I was able to dispute the purchase, which motivated Soberisexy to send my items. Once I did receive them all three shirts were in the wrong size and one was the wrong color. The company has really cute clothing so if you must buy from them I strongly encouraging doing so via Paypal. Paypal will keep them accountable.

Soberisexy.com / I paid $24 + shipping for a top about 2.5 months ago and I never received my package in the mail

Hl
Jun 16, 2011

I paid $24 + shipping for a top about 2.5 months ago and I never received my package in the mail. I've been communicating with their customer service and this woman has been telling me that they ran out of tops and the next shipment would be coming soon. She also said that they shipped out my top a long time ago and I should have received it and if I didn't then it would come back to their California warehouse. But I've ordered several things and I've never lost a package. This woman said that they recently shipped out a top for me and I would get it by Friday, but I'm still waiting. It's WAY OVER DUE NOW. I DONT THINK I'LL BE GETTING ANYTHING. WTF.