Sort by: Date | Popularity

Smoke 51.com Complaints & Reviews

Smoke 51.com - Florida / They stole my money

Da
May 7, 2011

Two months ago I orderes $354.00 usd worth of their products and they caherged my credit card and I have not recieved a single item> I have sent them 2 emails and no answer, no way to contact them, no phone, and phone provided on complaints page is bogus> Rip off!!! I will keep loking for them and sue them! They are a Scam!!! Never buy from them!!! Purchase Order Order Information Order Number: 496 Order Date: Wednesday, 02 March 2011 Order Status: Pending Customer Information Customer Information Email: Bill To Information Company Name: Title: Mrs. First Name: Daniela Last...

Smoke 51.com - Pennsylvania / cancelling my order

Ia

I ordered the free trial smoke 51 offered, then after I ordered it showed that I would have to go through a bunch of hoops to get out of the $29 a month fees, plus the cost to keep the starter kit, like $70. I called the toll free number and there was no real person to talk to, they just said to go on their website and press the cancel order button. There was not cancel order option! So, now I guess I will get the kit, and have to go through all the hoops to send it back, so that I do not have to pay the $70 for it or the $29 monthly fees! UGGGH.