Sort by: Date | Popularity

Smart Data Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Smart Data Solutions - Tennessee, Springfield / Unlicensed Insurance Activity

Ne

Smart Data Solutions claims to be a third party administrator for the American Trade Association. Their license application was rejected in the State of Tennessee. They are not paying claims for a ficticious insurance company by the name of Serve America Assurance, Ltd. Numerous Insurance Departments across the United States have issued Cease and Desist against SDS, American Trade Association, Serve America Assurance, Ltd...check with North Carolina, Indiana, Montana, Oklahoma, Connecticut, Oregon, the list goes on. Ask for a copy of the C & D...check out the product prior to giving your bank account information.

Smart Data Solutions - Nevada, Las Vegas / Loss of money

Br

800-546-7402 (fax) After agreeing to an insurance policy over the phone I looked at the SDS website (at their suggestion) and found the coverage wasn't enough for my needs. I called the salesman back within 20 min. to cancel. Much to my surprise the entire $324 fee was deducted from my bank account several weeks later -- which incurred an overdraft fee for me. The SDS billings dept. (Molly) was nice and said to fax her my request for a refund which I did on Feb. 23. She though it would take a month to return my money. Now it is nearly June and no refund. Calls to their Customer Service # found it no longer in service. The fax number doesn't seem to be working either.