Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center Complaints & Reviews

Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center - Colorado, Denver / double billed/poor customer service

An
Nov 27, 2018

I was billed twice for over $300. The manager is not treating my issue with any regard for my losses because of this clerical error. My debit card was declined multiple times without my knowledge of the double charge. I have multiple bank charges of $38 each and the manager has not addressed my situation or offered any assistance. He never called me after learning I was double charged and he was aware it happened the day after the mistake. I am starting a new job here this week and trying to move into my new apartment but each day this mistake is causing and costing me more financial hardships.

Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center - Colorado, Greenwood Village / Bed bugs

Lb
Jul 08, 2011

I sustained bed bug bites while staying at the Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center. Even though Bill Toors, the manager, two of his staff members, my roommate, and I, upon inspection, saw excrement staining on the box springs and actual bed bugs, the manager now claims there were no bed bugs. He also claims he offered to launder our clothing, which he did not. He did offer to move us to a different room and hotel staff assisted us in the move. There was no adjustment to my bill for the five night stay. When I asked for the owner's name Bill told me it was Gary and gave me a phone number. My...