Sort by: Date | Popularity

Skystone And Silver Complaints & Reviews

Skystone And Silver / Fraud

To
Mar 16, 2011

I ordered 3 money clips from this store on Oct 17, 2010 and received acknowledgement of the order on Oct 19, 2010. I also paid $600 through paypal at that time. I have not yet received delivery of the clips (3/16/211) and have contacted the store a number of times. They originally indicated they had misplaced the order and would be shipping the order very soon This was in January, I have not yet received delivery, and they are no longer responding to e-mails or telephone calls. I have contacted the BBB and discovered they have an F rating and I am in the process of contacting and filing a complaint with the Pueblo police for theft/fraud. I would still like delivery of the clips, but, if not possible a refund .

Skystone And Silver - Colorado, Pueblo / Unauthorized charges

Al

On September 17, 2008 I ordered a road bike money clip from Skystone and Silver. The clip was $120 and they charged my credit card right away. After a few weeks had passed with no delivery, I called and spoke to the owner Rick. He said he had taken on a large order and was behind but would ship it soon. He sounded honest so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Here we are on December 23rd and no item still. To make matters worse, I have called 3-4 times and left messages and no one answers or will call back. Emails on October 21 and December 20 have also gone unanswered. Unfortunately, I found...