Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sky Billiards Complaints & Reviews

Sky Billiards - California / SCAMMERS

Ya

Bought power windows on ebay...they stated it was universal but wasn't. the head screws would break off...when i was done customizing it to fit my car...the motor was very very but very slow...the window would take forever to close and open. so i left it like that i got screw $130 dollars. I left a negative feedback on ebay. They contacted me to find out why i left that feedback and what they can do to help. They told me that if i reverse my feedback they would refund me my full money. I told them it wasn't in original condition and they told me it was fine. That once they receive...

Sky Billiards - California, Rancho Cucamonga / Rip off

Va

I purchased an apron farmhouse copper kitchen sink from sky billiards/bestchoice products/ebigonline on March 30, 2008. The item was damaged when I received it. I sent them pictures and didn't receive any response until I elevated my dispute through PAYPAL. They sent a call tag for UPS to pick the damaged item up in May of 2008 and I never heard from them again. They never sent my $686.97 back for the sink. I emailed their customer service on numerous occasions with no response. They currently have the damaged sink and my $686.97.