Sort by: Date | Popularity

Skilladdiction.com Complaints & Reviews

Skilladdiction.com / I lost all my points

Zi
Nov 10, 2014

Scam, scam, scam. I played on the website www.skilladdiction.com and collected points. Once I tried to enter on the website, but the website showed error. On the next day I got the access to the website, but all my points were lost. I have no idea what the hell happened, but the moderators didn’t reply and no idea what measures to take no. I hoped that someone can help me.

Skilladdiction.com / They steal money and don't provide ordered stuff

Mi
Nov 10, 2014

Scam, scam, scam. I provided my card number and personal info as the rep from the website www.skilladdiction.com asked me to. I wanted to get some accessories for the game, but these ### only charged me quickly, but after that they started to take different sums from me, but I haven’t heard about the order. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Skilladdiction.com / Last year, it's taken a rapid turn for the worse

Ne
Feb 07, 2012

Two years ago I would told everyone to play here but of the last year, it's taken a rapid turn for the worse. Customer service is pretty non-existent, especially with the launch of their revamped site skillvillegames.com. I believe it's in beta testing but it's a mess and I've experienced several problems with game unable to load. I've sent tickets into support however I've yet get a reply. But technical issues are common with these types of sites so some of that is understandable. My biggest concern is that it supposed to take 5-10 business days to receive your...