Sort by: Date | Popularity

sitNcycle Complaints & Reviews

sitNcycle / Horrible customer service

Re
Feb 23, 2016

I ordered a sitncycle and after going thru all the questions, I still had not seen a price. I was not able to see the price until they had my credit card number. I immediately called and tried to cancel the order. The first customer rep hung up on me when I told her I needed to cancel an order. The 2nd one assured me she would cancel and when I asked to get a copy of the cancellation, she said she would e-mail it to me, but it would take a couple of hours (the time was 10:00 a.m.EST) & to start watching for the e-mail at 2:00 EST. That sounds like 4 hours to me, but I waited until 4:00 EST and called back. This customer rep was very rude, said it takes 24 hours...yada, yada, yada

sitNcycle - New York, Astoria / scam

Am
Jan 02, 2016

I saw the ad for the sitNcycle, went online to look at it as they were giving a 30 day Trial offer for 19. 99. The full price of the thing was NOT SHOWING on that page so I clicked the next and saw that I had ordered this product for $259. 89. This was 9:50 Pm. I called to cancel the order at 10:45Pm they told me to call a customer service at # [protected] no body answer the phone just the insert machine said sorry call from a MONDAY to FRAIDAY .

sitNcycle / Misrepresentation / scam

Co
Jul 24, 2014

BEWARE!! TERRIBLE PEOPLE, TERRIBLE COMPANY!!! On 7-22 I saw the ad for the sitNcycle, went online to look at it as they were giving a 30 day Trial offer for 19.99. The full price of the thing was NOT SHOWING on that page so I clicked the next and saw that I had ordered this product for $259.89. This was 3:00 am. I called to cancel the order at 8:00 am and was told that I could not cancel because the item had ALREADY SHIPPED!! I was told that all I had to do was "send it back" when it arrived and they would credit the money back. They had charged the card already. I told them that wa...