Sort by: Date | Popularity

Singles.net Complaints & Reviews

Singles.net - Louisiana, Columbia / STEALING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT

Em
Emma J. Sherman on Sep 17, 2011

I realize that singles.net have been taking money from my account for more than three years. I dont even know how to use a computer. I definitely wouldn't use a computer to meet people. I'm 68 years old. These charges are ridiculous and I'd appreciate your company reimbursing my account promptly. I hope we can handle this amicably. I would prefer not to have a third party in this minor situation. $29, 99 for over three years isn't alot of money but it is mine and I want it back. Thank You: Emma J. Sherman Email: veronicasherman88@yahoo.com Ph: 318-237-5279

Singles.net - Virginia / Unauthorized deductions from bank account fraud!

I was given a one month subscription to this site, thru an e-check, not of my account, the site continued to make unauthorized deductions from that same account, while at the same time claiming a 100% money back, if not satisfied, I was not asking for a refund, only wanted them to stop stealing funds electronically from an account that was not mine. Funds were stolen in the months of march 2007, and the month of April, however no money was returned and that I believe is reason enough to ask for a complete refund, as it has caused extreme hardship in the relationship between myself and the person who gave me the one month membership as a gift.

Singles.net / Fraudulent charges to bank account!

I'm not going to stay quiet like some of my friends you folks have screwed over. I sent a request to you to not renew me & my bank account shows you did it anyway. Well, I give you this warning---you better damn well give me a credit back to my account because I am in a position to roll your ### over the coals in the state of Georgia... I will take some bad action against you & your websites, if My credit does not show up by Friday..you pulled the same crap on my friends in Ohio a few years back... Don't push it "Fraudsters"!

Singles.net / Poor customer service!

Ma

Don't sign up for this service. Tried the trial service. Never could get in. They kept saying that my password wasn't any good. Sent numerous emails to the company. Not one was answered. I found this to be too much of a hassle to even bother further.