Sort by: Date | Popularity

Simple Savings Club or Discount Savings Complaints & Reviews

Simple Savings Club or Discount Savings - Georgia, Tifton / Coupons via email or website

Le
Sep 08, 2016

Received phone call about receiving 1000.00 worth of coupons by mail for$1.49 . This was on Sept 1 2016. Received a 10 day trial envelope but there were no coupons as I was lead to believe. Also there was no phone number to call and cancel. I had to contact my credit card company to get phone number. I called all I got was a recording asking for me to leave name and number and they would call me back. As yet I've not received a return call. Also the website is also very misleading as well.

Simple Savings Club or Discount Savings - Georgia, Fitzgerald / scam

Mi
Mar 22, 2014

I would like to start off by saying I don't know if the company is from Georgia or Florida. The return address is from Georgia but it is stamped from Tallahassee, Florida. My phone rang and this lady told me all about these $1000 worth of coupons I could get for $1.49. I told her that I didn't have a card she could bill. She tried to talk me into getting a prepaid card and put money on it to use. She said she would give me a few days to get one and call me back. She called about 10 times on a Friday and then called back on Sat. and one of my kids answered and gave me the phone. I...