Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sienna Sinks Complaints & Reviews

Sienna Sinks - Missouri, Sedalia / faucet

Di
Aug 4, 2015

I purchased a Sienna Tavole stainless steel faucet with the sink last year. The plastic knob on the pull-out spout bleeds black stuff all over my hands when it gets wet. I have called the company and left messages. I have sent emails and filled out there contact me request. Have gotten no response from the company. They guarantee a lifetime warranty but good luck being able to get them to respond to a complaint. What good is a warranty when all they do is ignore you when you have a problem.

Sienna Sinks - Missouri, Sedalia / Love my Sienna Sinks

Ra

I have no complaints about my sinks! I ordered the Sienna Polvano and Sienna Piccolo and were very pleased! I priced the large sink at Home Expo Design Center and found it was over $300 less from Sienna and they have free shipping! When the sinks arrived they were lovely and they look wonderful installed! I could not be happier!!!

Sienna Sinks / Wrong sink received

Do

On 7/16/07 I ordered a sink from Sienna Sinks web site (Dallas, TX.). I received a confirmation, but items ordered were not listed. Sink arrived and when my contractor looked at the sink, it was not the sink I thought I had ordered. I called the company and spoke to a man named Leroy (no last name). He agreed to send me the sink I wanted and have the previous sink picked up by fed-ex. Since that call on July 27, my e-mails are ignored. Calling is no option, as all calls are answered by an answering machine and only calls they want are returned. Their website guarantees satisfaction or a refund...