ShopInDress Complaints & Reviews Sorted by Most Reviews

ShopInDress / Terrible scam company

Kl
Nov 02, 2016

Terrible scam company probably located in China. I wasn't able to find any information about ShopInDress. Ordered a dress from them and when it arrived it looked nothing like pictures, was absolutely rubbish and cheap! Paid over 200$ for my dress, but its real price is 5$!! They never replied to my messages and I did not get my money back! This was the worst experience ever. Do not believe pictures you see on their site!

ShopInDress / my prom dress did not arrive on time

Sa
Apr 26, 2016

I decided to order a prom dress from ShopInDress website. Checked the site and it seemed fine. Then I contacted support via their live chat service and asked how long will it take to deliver to my country. They said approximately two weeks or maximum three. Well I still had five weeks till the prom so I ordered a dress. It did arrive and looked cute, but shipping took too long and it did not arrive on time! So it was a prom day morning and I had no dress. What a disappointment. Went to my friend and she gave me a random dress. These people ruined my prom and I'll never forgive that!