Sort by: Date | Popularity

Shop Latino TV Complaints & Reviews

Shop Latino TV - Florida / did not return my money

Lu

MY HUSBAND ORDERED A LAPTOP ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO...LAPTOP NEVER ARRIVED.HOWEVER, THE MONEY FROM OUR BANK STATEMENT WAS WITHDRAW...I'VE CALLED AND NO ANSWER..WHEN I CALLED FOR THE SECOND TIME...SOMEONE SAID I HAD TO WAIT 30 DAYS...I THINK ITS BEEN MORE THEN 30 DAYS AND STILL NOTHING! NOWWWW I CALL AND CALL AND CALL AND ITS A FREAKIN AUTOMATIC MACHINE...TO LEAVE A MESSAGE N SOMEONE WILL RETURN MY CALL!! IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN GIVE ME ANOTHER NUMBER I CAN CALLOR PERHAPS ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO HANDLE THIS FREAKIN SCAM...PLEASE EMAIL ME @ [email protected] HAS TO PUT A STOP TO THIS!!!... ...

Shop Latino TV / They did not deliver the goods and charged me

Va

I place an order with shop Latino and they did not deliver the goods but they charge my credit card and every time I call them they say that I am not in their records but how is it that they charge me for the order and don't know who am I? Seem that they think that Latinos are placing the orders and they will not complain for their scam, but I will call my credit card and their office ‘til someone solves the problem. No compren aqui porque les quitan el dinero de la targeta de credito y no les mandan lo que ordenaron.