Sort by: Date | Popularity

Shoesmallbaba.com Complaints & Reviews

Shoesmallbaba.com - New Jersey / Fraud

Nj
Jun 30, 2011

I have experienced the same mouse pad issue with this company and another company, Fashion is the Art at http://angeleshoestore.com. Both are associated with Xinglan Ye (email address [protected]@gmail.com). I have been working with PayPal, pursuing the issues of both purchases, and have reported both to econsumer.gov. Both claims with PayPal are pending. If I don't receive a satisfactory outcome, I intend on moving this through the media.

Shoesmallbaba.com / Never sent the products

Li
Jun 15, 2011

This company is running a scam. Like everyone who have complained, I got the same MO, a cheap mouse pad. I filed a complaint to Paypal. They informed me that that they could not do anything since the vendor, Junlan Li, submitted proof to them that the product was sent to me. I did get a strange package from China and inside was a cheap mouse pad with a packaging slip that said it was a 'gift"! The vendor has a contact email at good.[protected]@yahoo.com. There is nothing "good" about it. Junlan Li, if it even real name, has never returned any emails. So far, looks like Paypal i...