Sort by: Date | Popularity

Shiningyourcareer.com Complaints & Reviews

Shiningyourcareer.com / FAKE JOB OFFERING

Rs
Jan 06, 2015

Today, [protected].16pm, I got a call from Shiningyourcareer, name of caller told as Priya. Incidentally, I am a retired banker and have registered with Shine.com/Naukri.com and was in search of an employment locally. The caller informed that my name is shortlisted for HDFC and AXIS Bank for the post of AGM for Palakkad. She asked me whether I am willing and I said yes. Then she told about the package and other things and can negotiate with the Bank concerned also. She then asked me to come online and then only they can link. I told her that I will come online after 15 mts and I got her call...

Shiningyourcareer.com / Fraud recruitment calls

Pr
Jul 10, 2014

Hi all, I got recruitment call from shiningyourcareer .com agent Mr Ravi. He told me that he has joint venture with Tata & Mahindra. & my CV is short listed by them for senior position. He then told me to log in to his website & pay amount of Rs1850 as a registration fees. I thought this was Fake call & I ask him to send me the job description on my mail id. I would go through it before processing further payment & then he argued with me abt the job details but finally he said ok I will send u job details on my mail Id & he did not responded ever. So guys be aware of such fake calls. according to my knowledge such big companies do not ask for money deposit for job placement. tc

Shiningyourcareer.com / job offer

Ss
May 13, 2014

A person (Rahul) called me from Shiningyourcareer.com and told that your CV has been selected for a senior position in a company, please get yourself registered with us and step by step he got around Rs 27000 transferred from me. Later I realised that the company is fake. Such ### should be punished, who are making fool of the innocent people.