ShelfRich Financial Services Complaints & Reviews Sorted by Most Reviews

ShelfRich Financial Services / This owner only promised me to solve the problems and send my money

Re
Jan 10, 2016

The company ShelfRich Financial Services said that I would get the credit aid and that all my documents were ok. So, I needed to wait for the owner to send the necessary sum. 3 weeks passed and the owner continued to promise me that he would solve his problems and would definitely transfer the money. I am very patient person, but I have feeling that this person simply wants deceive. I don’t trust him, but I continue to wait. I hope he will provide the necessary sum.

ShelfRich Financial Services / They don't provide what you have purchased from them

Re
Jan 10, 2016

Do not do the business with ShelfRich Financial Services. I have paid 3K for the credit cards and unsecured business lines of credit. Money was transferred within couple of days and it was the last time, when I heard from this person. Guys, don’t pay them, because they leave you with nothing and you won’t be able to reach them or get money back. The worst company ever.