Sort by: Date | Popularity

SGJ-ExpEcs Technology No.3 Complaints & Reviews

SGJ-ExpEcs Technology No.3 / wrong item shipped, no reply for possibility of returning

Mo
Aug 12, 2019

I've ordered from www.classiccountrycatering.co.uk shoes and got scarf. Not possible to contact them for return, refound. Other wrote www.complaintsboard.com/sgj-expecs-technology-no3/unauthorized-credit-card-charges-wrong-product-delivered-c1121048 www.supplierblacklist.com/2019/06/23/sgj-expecs-technology/ www.signal-arnaques.com/scam/view/164219

SGJ-ExpEcs Technology No.3 / clark artisan sandals

Al
Jul 14, 2019

On June 23 I ordered a pair of Clarks Artisan sandal from this company. I paid $102 using my credit card. On July 12 I received a pair of sandals way way far away what I had ordered. Different size, different brand, different color. I think this is a scam. I do not know how to ask for refund. The three pages are what I received and the 4th photo what I ordered in black. Pam Hakim

SGJ-ExpEcs Technology No.3 / doll petitcollin

St
Jul 05, 2019

I ordered a doll Petitcollin for 57€ at a company called: You have transferred 56.79 EUR to benekikkodo. xyz. — The order details are as follows: — Order No.: [protected] Seller website: benekikkodo. xyz Payment Date&Time: [protected]:48:20.0 Amount: 56.79 EUR Payment No.: PS1906280548187661 Due to the foreign exchange rate, the amount displayed on your statement might be a little bit different from the real price. Please note "luvyleoutlet" will be displayed on your credit card statement instead of the website from which you purchased the mentioned product. It's just used for...

SGJ-ExpEcs Technology No.3 / unauthorized credit card charges - wrong product delivered

Ir
May 07, 2019

In date 12/04/2019 I ordered a pair of boots (Felmini brand) through an Italian website (www.trepontilivorno.it) for € 98. After few days (16/04/2019) I found in my bank account a double payment: One for € 100, 71 => 763, 10 CNY paid to Epl*mrenwan Co One for € 104, 73 => 793, 57 CNY paid to Aip*Chiarne Ltd I tried to send an email to the "Customer service" that informed me about the reception of the order and to leave a messagge in the website but I didn't receive feedback. Yesterday (07/05/19) I received the product but it's not what I ordered. I received an horrible pair of boots. In attachment both the pictures.