Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sendit.Com Complaints & Reviews

Sendit.Com / Low price until you click pay then they increase price and overcharge you

Ta
Jun 13, 2011

I got an email from Sendit.com offering me 10% off as i had not ordered in a while and they wanted to tempt me back so i ordered a dvd box set, it came to £14.30 i wanted to pay with paypal as their site said they accepted it i searched the sites help and read about paying with paypal there was no mention of any charges for using paypal so i clicked to pay for my order i was taken to the paypal payment screen i logged in and clicked pay it then came up that i had sent a payment of £18.28 to sendit.com so within minutes i clicked cancel order (this was late at night too) i also sent...

Sendit.Com / Sendit did not send in arrived time

Se

3 Weeks ago i'd order Woltk from sendit. In next days i got a mail begins with "your order shipped..." and after days id crious about my order and when i ask them about my order status they said me "sorry we did not sent it yet" yeah they said even of i got a mail "your order shipped.." And today is 21. day after my order and OFC they charged what they want in my Credit Card. I asked them thousand times about a refund but they did not even reply my messages. i can sendshow you all details about my shipping. So folks, if you need something urgently and you want a have reliablespeedy costumer service, you should KEEP AWAY from Sendit.com.