Sort by: Date | Popularity

SELF Magazine Complaints & Reviews

SELF Magazine - Illinois, Chicago Heights / Will not cancel subscription still receive after refusal

Pi
Jul 23, 2012

I have contacted Self magazine several times, through phone, mail, and e-mail. They refuse to stop sending me their magazine. They also keep billing me. When you do call them they give your information to other companies. They are running some kind of scam. When you do call and request them to stop. They claim that you requested the opposite. They will say that they never received such a request. I want it to stop now! I refuse to be harassed any further for payments and annoying phone calls.

SELF Magazine - New Jersey / stop sending books

Vi
Feb 17, 2011

THEY KEEP SENDING MAGAZINES AND I HAD TO CLOSE MY DEPT CARD THESE PEOPLE ARE UNBELIEVABLE AND THEY EVEN CALLING MY MOTHERS CELL PHONE WHY AND HOW DID THEY GET MY INFORMATION...THEY Great American Readers CALLED ME AND ALL I SAID WAS YES THIS ME...AND THEY HUNG UP THE PHONE AND NOW I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING BOOKS FROM ALL OVER. (SELF -BASS-SHAPE-COSMO-PEOPLE-GLAMOURE-SEVENTEEN-STAR-STYLE FIND-ELLE-GOLF DIGEST-PARENTING) BALANCE IS $758.10 FOR A STATEMENT THEY SEND ME AT MY GRANDPARENTS HOUSE WHICH I DON'T EVEN LIVE THERE AND I AM ONLY 19 YEARS OLD...HELLO WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE HERE IS...

SELF Magazine / Bad service

Ad

To Whom It May Concern: I have been a victim to a magazine subscription that has been paid for and this company seems to think I want to renew. About a year ago I subscribed to SELF magazine and paid by check about $20 for the subscription and that’s it. The year has passed and NO more magazines, why because I already paid for the year that I wanted it. NOW, I have gotten my THIRD notice concerning my delinquent account of $12.97. I NO LONGER want to subscribe to this magazine and WISH that they would stop threatening my credit for $12.97! I would like this matter taken care of ASAP. The...