Sort by: Date | Popularity

seekingarrangement.com Complaints & Reviews

seekingarrangement.com / Technical problems and fake charges

Ta
Oct 05, 2014

I wanted to warn other people that the website www.seekingarrangement.com is total scam and rip off. I paid for the registration and hoped to find good girl there, but the admins from the website started to take money from me and several times, the website didn’t work at all. It was impossible to log in. I have no idea what the hell happened with this website, but it had technical problems. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

seekingarrangement.com - Nevada, Las Vegas / Bad services

Te
Mar 31, 2014

www.seekingarrangement.com is the horrible website, and I want to warn other people. Don’t waste time, because there are married men and jerks, and they speak with girls in awful manner. I communicated with several men, and all of them already had families and children, but their behavior was so bad. No, don’t visit it. You will lose time and be really disappointed in such communication. Post comments and share your views about it.

seekingarrangement.com - Nevada, Las Vegas / Fake profiles and photos

Tu
Mar 29, 2014

The website www.seekingarrangement.com is dating site with fake people, profiles and photos. I never saw anyone from this website, and all girls only wanted to get money from me. I stopped to visit this website and wanted to warn other people not to register here. You can lose money and the moderators won’t help you. Please leave comments and share your views about this website. Thanks.