Sort by: Date | Popularity

securitizationauditpro.com Complaints & Reviews

securitizationauditpro.com / They haven't send specialist and told me some ###

Po
Nov 02, 2014

I recently spoke with the rep from the company www.securitizationauditpro.com. I was really disappointed in their services, ‘coz they promised to help me, but it was all. They promised to send the specialist within couple of days, but this jerk simply missed somewhere. Each time, when I contacted them, the rep diddle-daddle and provided fake promises. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

securitizationauditpro.com - Delaware, Dover / They made a lot of mistakes in the reports

He
Jul 06, 2014

I work in the company, which have been dealing with the company www.securitizationauditpro.com, but each time some problems have appeared. They did a lot of mistakes in the reports and we needed to check after them. It was too much, my boss told them to check everything and provide new reports, but they didn’t do it. They are liars and scammers, and they don’t want to do their job properly, so better avoid them and post comments about your experience with them.