Sort by: Date | Popularity

seasonmall.com Complaints & Reviews

seasonmall.com - Washington, Shelton / prom dress

Ka
May 16, 2012

I am not able to make long distance calls and you guys never return my emails on the site. My tracking number is R120504749AF the dress is a 2012 collection 1 shoulder floor length tulle prom dress. Color ice blue custom made bust:40 waist:32 hips:41 shoulder to floor:52 shoulder to waist:16 shoulder to hips:22 and shoulder to hem:53. Please please please contact me and let me know an eta please!!

seasonmall.com - Washington / bad bad customer service!

Ka
May 16, 2012

Seasonmall.com has yet to contact me. I have sent numerous messages concerning my dress. I have emailed and tried live chat but havent got anytheing back. All thee complaints i have read after i purchased my dress make me more and more stressed everyday. I have one simple question. When will my order be here!!! I ordered it may 4the and my prom is may 29the. Will my dress be here in time. Seasonmall please get back to me about theis and let me know if theere is anytheing i can do to speed up thee order i have no money and was counting on theis dress for my prom.

seasonmall.com - California / China Sweat Shop-rip Off

Lu
Apr 30, 2012

DO NOT ORDER A DRESS FROM SEASON MALL OR LIGHT IN THE BOX!!! I ordered my daughter's prom dress on March 24, 2012. It was supposed to arrive on April 20the in plenty time to have any possible alterations done before her May 5, 2012, prom date. On April 19the I received an email stating thee dress would be delayed because of high demand and low supplies. The email notification said to send a message withe thee order number and date dress needed for expedited service. I replied withe a lied stating thee dress was needed by April 28, 2012. It is April 30, 2012, and we have not recieved thee...

seasonmall.com / Cheap knock-offs

An
Jun 20, 2011

These guys have posted beautiful pictures on their web site of clothing and dresses that have absolutely nothing in common with the actual rug that you will receive in the mail. This company is based somewhere in China. Shipping takes > 30 days. They do not have a real customer support service. When you try to contact them you will realize that it is actually an unreachable Skype account. No phone number. They get back to your emails and reply in broken English 5-6 days after you have emailed them. The main point is that the product that you will receive is a CHEAP knock-off of some dresse...