Sort by: Date | Popularity

SBA Track Online Complaints & Reviews

SBA Track Online - Hawaii / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO DEBIT

Ha

Just called the 866-716-1124 number had my name removed. Was told by the woman that it says on the website that you will be charged after 7 days. FOR WHAT? I didn't get anything until a month later, in the mail a friggin CD that doesn't allow any access to anything. She then begins to say that it's not a CD, it's access to the website...what friggin website???? When we don't get a damn email from the company how are we to know what website to go to? she then says that we need to call the number on the website where we ordered the kit. You know, had I known that it...

SBA Track Online - Hawaii / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

Ha

After subscribing to the Free Google Moneymaking kit for $1.97, I found that I was being charged later for $13.42 for something that I had not received in the first place. Then I got a CD in the mail that says I need to enter the ID and password that was sent in an email. Never got the email. Then I noticed another charge for $81.32 for LIST FOR CASH. If you ask me this is major scam...I am letting my family and friends know about this and I am also sharing it with my customers at work...Trust me! I will let everyone I come into to contact know about this STAY AT HOME SCAM! ~SAVE MONEY, LIVE BETTER!

SBA Track Online - Kansas / Unauthorized charges to credit card

Li

After subscribing to the Google Online Success Kit and canceling that membership continued to charge my VISA under a different name. The phone number on the VISA statement (1.866.716.1124) does not go to SBA Track Online but to Private Benefits Online (1.877.844.3509) instead. Those people deny any knowledge of SBA Track Online.