Sort by: Date | Popularity

Savemore Supermarket Complaints & Reviews

Savemore Supermarket / violation of ra 10909

Mo
Nov 25, 2018

I do not know if this complaint will ever be addressed as I see no comments on the several complaints posted here... Anyways... yesterday at around 5PM I visited the Savemore branch in Magsaysay St. Sorsogon City to buy a few items. After paying, I was asked by the cashier if "..ok lang ba na kulang ng P0.75 ang sukli?" Is it really the protocol in your store to ask politely if it is alright to shortchange your customers? I thought that your company prides itself in very good customer service but his type of treatment to the customers stinks... This is not the only time I encountered thi...

Savemore Supermarket / expired anmum materna concentrate

Pa
Nov 21, 2018

Hi. Just want to complain your Savemore branch at ARCC Pag Asa. They are selling expired products. I bought 6 pcs. of Anmum Materna Concentrate and 4 of which are expired. I bought it on November 19 and the expiration is Nov. 11! It's already 8 days after the expiration! We returned it today and your customer service representative don't know how to handle complaints. I already reported this to DTI. You're putting your customers at risk.