Sort by: Date | Popularity

Save Mart Supermarket Complaints & Reviews

Save Mart Supermarket - California, Hanford / did not check id to my check card

I have been in savemart center hundreds of times - everytime i get cash back the cashier requests my id which i gladly furnish - this shows me they are helping to prevent id fraud. yesterday however they gave my son $100.00 back without checking id, looking at the card which has a picture id, i am 54, female, i dont look that much like my 6'2" son. They told me they don't have to check if the customer has a pin number. why have they always done it before. Don't they have some responsiblity?

Save Mart Supermarket / Lousy produce!

Ss

First I bought grapes that seemed to be good and a great price. The ones on the bottom were terrible. Thinking that this was just a fluke, I went ahead and bought both a personal watermelon and honeydew the next time. Both were so tasteless that I threw them out the same day. Ok, not giving up on Save Mart, I went for a couple of artichokes. Once I started cooking them they began to turn brown and spotted and were clearly OLD, I couldn't eat them. Now Each and every one of these events took place on the SAME day as I bought the produce. It was like a week later that I had this experience...

Save Mart Supermarket / No &game button& to click onto

Store game called Victory Lane collect & win at Save Mart Supermarkets. We are supposed to log on to savemart.com and enter our code for the internet game however it does not exist. There is no "game button" to click onto. There is nothing stating the Victory Lane collect & win game in the savemart.com or Save Mart Supermarket sites.