Sort by: Date | Popularity

Save Avenue Complaints & Reviews

Save Avenue - Arizona, SCOTT DALE / LIEING AND NOT GIVING A REFUND WHEN THEY SAID THEY DO

Ol
Jan 6, 2011

back in 2005 save avenue lied to me saying that if i get into this bussiness that all i need to pay was 200.00 dollars and there would not be any more money have to be invested that might web site would be made they made the web site for me but failed to let me know i had to invest in the advertzing also they told me that if i did, nt make any sales by 6 month they would refunded my money and it was 100 percent guarantee. well i called back by then and they said that i was, nt albe to get a refund cause i did, nt take up the adverting package that was not was promised to me then here in 2010...

Save Avenue - Arizona, Phoenix / rip-off

He

I was mislead by these scam artists. Their "program" produced absolutely nothing. I tried to get my due refund of about 1/4 of the amount I put into it and after many frustating phone calls, I went down to see them in person. Again I was lied to, just to get me out of the office. They agreed yes that I put enough money into it and gave it a full year of trial. They told me that I would get a refund check, etc., etc., the following week, it's now been 3 months and nothing! Now more frustrating calls, their plan is to lie to me until I go away. What a rip-off! They all should be thrown in jail for taking people's money like this!

Save Avenue - Arizona, Scottsdale / Fraud and scam

Va

I joined Save Avenue just last week. They say all the right things to get that credit card number but when it comes time for them to stand up to what is promised after you pay there doesn't seem to be any one to answer questions. Every time I call I am told she is just a secretary and they (WHOEVER THEY ARE?) are all in a meeting. I have called several numbers given to me by a Linda Braggs but I am left on hold or asked to leave my name and number (which I have) and they will get back to me. they haven't!! I even tried to fax them and their fax number does not answer! I just want to...