Sort by: Date | Popularity

Satcover Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Satcover Ltd - England, West Sussex, Arundel / Unauthorised direct debit

Ac

Satcover Ltd set up a Direct Debit for £9 from our Royal Bank of Scotland Bank Account presented on 17 June 2009 without our permission. We had not spoken to anyone over the telephone or agreed to anything in writing to set this up as we already have Satellite Cover through Sky. A few years ago they had had mislead us over the phone saying they were Sky & our cover needed renewing so we had given them our Bank details to set up the Direct Debit. When we found out that our other cover was still in situ we cancelled the Satcover & stopped the Direct Debit. Since then they have phone...

Satcover Ltd - England, Somerset / Illegally taken money from my bank account

Ri

Satcover Ltd have illegally taken £65.00 from our bank account without our permission on a direct debit after several phone sales and persistant calls to insure with them.My wife Anne told them no thank you as she already had cover.They also said the warranty was running out on the Sky dish which was not true.On receiving our bank statement today 15/7/09 we realised they had taken out £65.00 on the 16th June 2017 without our authority.Furthermore where did they get our bank details from - my wife thinks they must have got our details from Sky Television which must be a breach of the Companies Data Act.

Satcover Ltd - England, West Sussex / Taking money unlawfully

Ju

I had an agreement with them to take £72.00 per year from my account in September each year. However, they took £72.00 in March 09 (six months early). I phoned on three occassions and each time they gave excuses and promised to re-pay the amount. It never came so I wrote to them on 1st June 09. However, still no response. I have cancelled my Direct Debit Mandate, but I would like my money back. Also, the cost of calling this company is expensive and you are kept waiting for over 40 minutes each time.