Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sarah Complaints & Reviews

Sarah / attitude of cashier

Gb
May 31, 2018

I have been buying furniture at Mathis Brothers for I know at least 30 years (through two wives). Their selection is reliably good if not superior. Their prices are competitive. Recently their back office and other customer service functions have been horrible! We the customers always seem to get in the way of their busy schedules. Today was the worst! Sara or Sarah just was flat out rude! She didn't say hello, may I help you, can I assist you further, kiss my [censored], or the important one "Thank you." She had a frown on face the entire time. She really should consider another line of work rather than dealing with customers. I

Sarah / sears outlet manager (simon), in tinley park il.

Jc
Aug 11, 2016

I arrived at the store at 12pm to looking for refrigerated. I found the refridgerator that I needed but because it was a replacement I had to wait on a manager the manager. He was supposed to come in at 1 o'clock, so I left and I came back. 1:30 he came directly in the salesperson told him I was waiting he took a phone call and talked for over an hour finally I had to walk up to him and tell him that i've been waiting on him. Simon got off the phone and then proceeded to talk to one of his maintenance guys whatever he was and started to give him a list of things to do while i'm standing there...

Sarah - Colorado, Thornton / fraud!

Sa

I went on for a free credit report didn't get any kind of info and so I canceled it! This was 1-2 years ago and all of a sudden I have seen four charges against my credit card!! three for $11.95 they all are from 1/10,1/11,1/13 of 2008 and another one for $95.60 on 1/20/2008. I am not happy with this, I canceled I know I did! I will be contacting my credit card company to get involve with this and if I have to I will go higher up, if need be.