Sort by: Date | Popularity

Saphie Number One Limited Complaints & Reviews

Saphie Number One Limited / fraudulent website

Li
Lindsay Cornford on Jul 13, 2011

10/07/2011 17:30:26 gmt+12:00 Receipt no: 1860-8815-9267-2489 Hello lindsay cornford, You sent a payment of $71.70 usd to saphie number one limited. This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to paypal *saphienumbe. Merchant information Saphie number one limited [email protected] http://www.mp3musichq.com +44 8082380026 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +44 8082380026 end_of_the_skype_highlighting instructions to merchant None provided Shipping information Lindsay cornford P o box163127, lynfield Auckland, new zealand 1441 New zealand Shipping method Not...

Saphie Number One Limited - Michigan, Wyoming / did not receive product

Payed for download via paypal and did not receive the promised product . Iwould like my total payment returned to me !

Saphie Number One Limited - England, Surrey / false download

I was answering an invitation to download Outlook Express free. I was told to pay $20. I did not receive Outlook Express but an unasked for downloading system from saphie number one limited. It was paid through Paypal.

Saphie Number One Limited - Western Australia / fooled into purchasing something i did not want

I thought I was on a Mozilla Firefox site as it said so. I was trying to download Mozilla Firefox free as was stated. I was directed to another page and taken through paymenty options via paypal. I Paid for something I did not want. It was not Mozilla Firefox.

Saphie Number One Limited - New South Wales, Blacktown / tricked into payment for purchasing Limewire

Downloaded Limewire and went to payment site where Paypal was one of the methods and Saphie came up as the Payee as if it was the parent company; not so. So people beware; how easy is it to duped!!

Saphie Number One Limited - Northern Ireland, County Tyrone, Dungannon / goods not received

Do

I thought i was buying software from limewire so i could download music.Have not received any goods and it has been over 4 weeks since i made purchase.The money was taken out pf my account through paypal so i thought i was safe but obviously not.the name on my statement was saphie number one limited.It would actually put me off buying through paypal, I do not know how they can get away with it.

Saphie Number One Limited - Wales, West Glamorgan, Swansea / fraudulant website

Ef
efm

I was online looking for anti-virus AVG protection for my computer and when I clicked on the website which appeared to be a legitimate AVG website, I was re-directed to the payment page where I purchased what I thought was anti-virus software. The payment went through auomatically through paypal. I found later the payment had been taken by a fraudulant company called 'Saphie number one limited'.

Saphie Number One Limited - Tennessee / Was fooled into purchasing a Free Product

Jd

Went to download a music site and this Saphie Number One Limited Site pops up saying i had to pay to use site. I thought ok, I mean most sites are making you pay now. But after I paid for it. The site I was trying to downloads opens and, Sure enough I could of downloaded it free. This is a Rip off and a Scam.