Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sandals4Less Complaints & Reviews

Sandals4Less / Obviously they took the money and ran

Fi
Feb 12, 2012

I ordered a pair of Birkenstock Gizeh sandals on 4/17/11. I received an email acknowledging my order and showing that they received my money, but after 2 weeks with no receipt of my sandals I made an email inquiry from their contact page. The email went unanswered as have multiple phone messages. I tried to call again today but the mailbox is full. I have tried calling both numbers without being able to reach a person.I even left a message asking them to respond within 24 hrs or I would be filing a complaint. Obviously they took the money and ran. Shop at Zappos instead.

Sandals4Less / Company refuses refund on item never received

Ti
Jan 25, 2012

I purchased some birkenstocks from sandals4less in Aug 2010. They never arrived. Asked for a refund in Nov. At first I got a positive response. When no refund arrived I contacted them again and they said they had no record of my order. I sent them copies of email concerning the order and a copy of the debit statement. Never heard from them again even tho I have sent them several emails. Filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and they never responded. Filed a complaint with the FTC. I guess the next step is to get a lawyer.