Sort by: Date | Popularity

Saledunk.org Complaints & Reviews

Saledunk.org - Wales, West Glamorgan, Swansea / scam for shoes

Hi
Jul 21, 2014

I placed an order for a pair of Nike Hi Top shoes from this website Nov/Dec 2013 and spent a total of $100. They emailed me about a week later saying they'd run out of stock for the shoes and to choose a new design, so I emailed back after a couple of days and thought nothing more of it. A few weeks/a month later I decide to check on the website the pending status of my order, I know some items take a while from America to the UK so wasn't too worried. The status didn't say it had been sent, or that my order had been changed, so I emailed them about 3-4 times asking the whereabouts of my...

Saledunk.org / Don't receive any info about order

El
Mar 19, 2014

I placed the order on the website www.saledunk.org a month ago, but the seller still hadn’t provide the order or any info regarding it. I haven’t received the confirmation email or the tracking number, also the seller didn’t reply to my emails. I want money back, but it is impossible, because of seller’s disregard. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

Saledunk.org / Seller didn't provide the order and ignore emails

Ta
Mar 15, 2014

I ordered two pairs of sneakers from the website www.saledunk.org, and the order cost me about $190. After a month I received nothing, and when I tried to reach the seller, he ignored me and my emails. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.