Sort by: Date | Popularity

Saab Complaints & Reviews

Saab - Texas, Austin / Fraud at local dealer

Sa

I recently sold my 9-5 vehicle after taking it to Roger Beasley Saab. I was advised that I needed various repairs and the estimate was several thousand dollars. This isn't the main concern. My main concern is through other people in the auto industry, here in Austin, TX, I found out that there was a group of employees who were fired last year due to making false repairs on vehicles while cars were in and out of warranty. Two of the current employees at this dealer own saabs that they bought from customers who brought their vehicle in for problems, and the customers were quoted several...

Saab - Maryland, Hagerstown / Don't buy a Saab!

Va

We've had two saabs & they are complete junk! Constantly breaking down. Saab usa is horrible. They could care less if a customer is dissatisfied. We were not notified on recalls. The dealership in Hagerstown, MD is horrible. Great customer service but lousy repair shop. We even question if they were even doing the work that we were paying them for. Two incidents told us that they were not! The dealership in Harrisburg, PA was no better. Again, do yourself a big favor and don't buy a Saab car. It will nickel & dime you in repairs & You'll regret it!