Sort by: Date | Popularity

RPC Company Complaints & Reviews

RPC Company - Texas, Dallas / DO NOT WORK FOR THEM

Un

DO not work for this company... they will fire you and then will try to say that you quit just to keep from paying you unemployment benefits. The people who work for this company are uneducated and do no follow thier own practices. There is a bunch of young people whom work in this office. They will lie about the conversations that you had and also will withhold vital information from you to keep you from getting what you are deserved. PLEASE go to another temp agency before you go to this one... it is a last resort.

RPC Company - Texas, Farmers Branch / Corrupt Business Practices

An

If you ever are interested in an employment opportunity, that is through RPC Company (Resource Personnel Consultants) temp agency RUN THE OTHER WAY. I took a job through this agency in April of 2008. I worked in that assignment for a little over a year until May 209. When the assignment ended I got in touch with my contact person there Chrissy Andrew, and let her know that the assignment had ended and that I was available for more work. At that point I asked if I needed to do anything to apply for unemployment benefits, and she told me no, just make sure that I file with RPC and not he client...