Sort by: Date | Popularity

Rolex Watch Complaints & Reviews

Rolex Watch - Texas, Houston / Non delivery

Dg
Jul 6, 2014

Sir, My ebay purchased valuable parcel has been sent from Houston, texas USA. Tracking number is LK057960637US through USPS dated 11nth may. Expected time of PARCEL delivery given by USPS was 4rth july. But till parcel not received, 25 days has been passed of shipping the parcel from houston. Kindly requested to inquire about my valuable parcel what is status of parcel. Where can i complain & search for my parcel. Hope you will help me. My address...:- K B industries, 107/2, GIDC, HIMATNAGAR, Gujarat, 383001. Mobile No. +919879310800

Rolex Watch - Georgia / Merchandise has not been delivered & I had never received a confirmation of my order from them

As
Apr 4, 2011

I Asuncion Soriano: I ordered a watch on March 26...I had never gotten any email confirmation of my order, My credit card was already charged for the sale, I got 3 calls from Donne who claims he cannot get thru my email & that I need to sign a form charging it to my card.Can somebody help me out.You have my money but I don't have my watch.How much longer do I wait.This is really very poor service. There are no operators available at the moment. If you would like to leave a message, please type it in the input field below and click "Send" button Asuncion Soriano: Pls. forward thi...