Sort by: Date | Popularity

Rodeo Cosmetics, 332 N Rodeo Dr, Beverly Hills, Ca 888-566-3341 Complaints & Reviews

Rodeo Cosmetics, 332 N Rodeo Dr, Beverly Hills, Ca 888-566-3341 - California, Beverly Hills / Unethical behavior!!!

Ky
Dec 06, 2016

Do not go near this place!!! I was approached by someone outside this store and was aggressively ushered in. I made sure to tell them i was on a tight time frame. They tried product on me and also said i could do this for 2 years and never have to do it again. The sales person was extremely aggressive and kept telling me she would give me a great deal. I bought the syringe tightening product after she made me sign a paper saying their product was not refundable. Then she tried a mask product on me, which i also liked and was told i would get a deal on it, so i agreed to buy this also. She rang...

Rodeo Cosmetics, 332 N Rodeo Dr, Beverly Hills, Ca 888-566-3341 - Illinois, Peoria / adore eye firming serum, skin tightening jnstant facelift, essence facial collagen mask

Re
Sep 18, 2015

9/14 my friend and I were approached by a woman standing infront of rideo cosmetics. She asked where we were from. I said I was from out of town, my friend recently moved to west hollywood area, she handed us hand cream samples and tokd us to follow her into store for stemcell skin products. She said we both had great skin but these products were used by celebrities and taking the place of botox injections as botox can damage skin/muscle tone...that this product was topical and safer. She applied eye tightening face lift and firming serum to both our left eye areas, telling us we wd feel...