Sort by: Date | Popularity

Roden and Fields Complaints & Reviews

Roden and Fields - Louisiana, New Orleans / Failure to have adequate supplies to meet the needs of recurring orders

Re
Sep 18, 2015

A few months back, Roden and Fields did not have Redefine eye cream. When I went to order this time, they are out of the eye cream as well as several other Redefine products. However, if you want to order the $300 package, you can get the eye cream. I would think they would want to please customers who purchase items every two months. It seems they are more interested in new customers who will purchase the packages. When I sent an email regarding their lack of supplies, the email response stated it would be two or more days to reply due to overwhelming number of emails. As a business person...

Roden and Fields - California, San Francisco / Doesn't work

Ne
Sep 02, 2015

Purchased product about 2 years ago. Actually used it 2 or 3 times then let it sit. I tried to use it recently. The screen comes on, every thing looks normal but the device doesn't work. I called and explained that it was beyond the Warrant and wanted to get it repaired. They have no repair available. I'm very disappointed.