Sort by: Date | Popularity

rockycameras.com Complaints & Reviews

rockycameras.com - North Carolina, Lincolnton / Tricky seller

Ke
Dec 25, 2014

I ordered from this guy four times...mainly because he carries some things that are hard to find in the US and at reasonable prices (cheaper than EBAY). One of the seller's tricks is to leave items out of your order on purpose. If you order 4 items, he'll ship 2 items to you or if you order a camera with a lens, he'll just ship the camera body to you... Beware of his condition grading as well. He often states that an item is in "optically perfect condition". What does that mean, btw? Or he just simply states that the item is working and the shutter is firing correctly. Two of...

rockycameras.com / Dishonest seller

Ta
Apr 01, 2014

I ordered camera lens from www.rockycameras.com, which cost me about $399.99. I waited several weeks, but no order was delivered. I sent several emails to the seller, and he promised to check the order. Finally I got the response that my order was sent and I needed to be patient. After that I haven’t heard from this seller, as well as my order didn’t arrive. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.