Sort by: Date | Popularity

Rocky Mountain Reader Service Complaints & Reviews

Rocky Mountain Reader Service - Colorado, Wheat Ridge / False Advertising and exhorbident pricing

Rf

Caller claimed/intimated he was from Golf Digest Magazines and offered renewal subscription for what I thought was $25.00 for two years. On checking my account I had already renewed for two years in January of 2008. A call to Golf Digest informed me that they hadn't called me. Upon further checking I found out that this company had already applied the charge of $45.00 and not $25.00 against my account. I contacted the company by phone and was informed by their billing department that they would reimburse my account. We'll see. On checking their website I see that their are numerou...

Rocky Mountain Reader Service - Colorado, Wheat Ridge / Scam and cheating!

Va

These guys have tried to contact me at a number where I don't work, so aggressively that it drew complaints. I wanted to know who they were and found the report on your site. Since others are looking for info on them I have listed their phone number and physical address. The phone number is listed under Rocky Mountain Reader Service, Rocky Reade and Howard Glicksman all at the same address. Maybe this will prevent further extortion attempts or aid in shutting them down!