Sort by: Date | Popularity

Rock Solid Kitchens Complaints & Reviews

Rock Solid Kitchens / Totally unprofessional

Un
Aug 4, 2011

My mother bought s kitchen from this company and as with other comments had major problems. Normally she would check out companies she deals with bt did not do this on this occassion.Parts missing on the original delivery which held up the fitter from getting on with the build. She had to wait 3 weeks for missing units.Meanwhile my mother who is 70 has no cooking facilities. All the units have no predrilled holes for shelves, doors hinges, or drawers, good job she has an excellent fitter(her own source)who knew how to cope with this. Customer Services are a joke and frankly unprofesional. Buyer Beware- go to Wickes or B&Q for a cheap kitchen.

Rock Solid Kitchens - England, Durham / ###

He

This company is nothing but trouble. anyone considering buying from them should stay well clear of them. I had a sales man call to my house he designed a lovely kitchen and was very happy with the price. i hadned over my €500.00 deposit. Suprise suprise four months later still no kitchen, i have an amount of unanswered calls and emails. I have threanted with the uk Watchdog, local papers and still nothing. This company is nothing but ### they take deposits and vanish. When you do eventually get ahold of someone they pass you from one person to another all making more lies. i would advise people to stay well clear of them.

Rock Solid Kitchens / rock solid kitchens complaint

Cl

stay well away from rock solid kitchens!!! i called to arrange a delivery and no paperwork or details couldbe found, i then had to fax them mine so they could send out my goods, when they did arrive it was after 8pm at night, half was damaged and half was missing, they gave me a customer service number which doesnt take calls, i have 3 young children and no kitchen. i have emailed faxed. you name it, but still no reply. i am now undergoing a legal case with trading standards to prosecute. if there are other people who would like to join me in getting something done about this, then please email me. [email protected]

Rock Solid Kitchens - England, Greater Manchester, Oldham / Update on previous complaint

Mr

further to my complaint of May/June 2008 about this company, I am pleased to report that they have almost resolved my order by delivering all but 2 items yesterday 4.5.08. The delivery driver was most courteous and patient. I am now only missing 1 x draw front, 1 x end wall panel, which I have e-mailed the company about and am awaiting their response. I am pleasantly surprised by their actions and wanted others to know of the response I have received from RSK in trying to resolve my issues with them over my order. They have corrected most of it within a week of my complaint. Thank you, Reba.

Rock Solid Kitchens - England, Lancashire, oldham / Total ripoff!

Ja

Oh my god i just wish i had never come across this company!!! Just as jean and reba have explained i also am living with the kitchen from hell!!! I have tried to call but had the phone put down on me after being on hold. Then was given the wrong email address, so i went on line to get the correct address and came upon this sight oh how i wish i had of seen this 8 weeks ago before i parted with my money! By the way we were bullied by the fitter who refused to leave at 9.30pm Saturday night of the bank holiday weekend just gone without payment. I didn't want to pay as i was so unhappy with...