Sort by: Date | Popularity

RN Superpass Complaints & Reviews

RN Superpass - Washington, Seattle / Credit Card Charge

Sk

Checked credit card for charges and had one for Real Networks, Inc. for 14.99 for something called SuperPass. After checking into it I found that when I had canceled my free trial that I had tried they only canceled the Rhapsody part and not all of the free trial/s. When you sign up for free trial for Rhapsody they also sign you up for this SuperPass, when you cancel the trial for Rhapsody you need to also make sure you cancel this superpass. They will try and not give you a refund, Don't let them get you scam if it is a scam. Beware of these free trial gimmicks!

RN Superpass / UNAUTHERIZED CHARGE

Na

RN SUPPERPASS CHARGES MY CREDIT CARD 12.99 FOR 10 MONTHS. I STILL SEE THE CHARGE EVEN I CHANGED MY CREDIT CARD!!! I NEED THESE MONEY BACK

RN Superpass / Trying to cancel

Ju

I live in the UK and I have a Direct Debit being paid by my bank card every month for Approximately £9.00. I have absolutely no knowledge of ever dealing with RN Superpass or what service this payment relates to. The problem I have is canceling these payments because my bank needs the company details in order to send them a form to cancel the payments. To the best of my knowledge I have not purchased any services off the internet other than actual on-line shopping for goods. Is there anything you can do to assist me in this matter? Your assistance would be very much appreciated. Kind regards, Julie Robertson.

RN Superpass / fraudulent charges

La

I began getting charges of 14.99 a month for RN superpass. Like others since I am an RN wondered if I purchased anything but had not. I began disputing this on my credit card and AMEX has been fighting this battle. This is getting ridiculous though. Every month I am going through the same thing.

RN Superpass / Unauthorized charges!

Ja

Last month I got charged 14.99 for RN superpass. I just blew it off because I am a RN and I thought it was a subscription for a RN website. Then I got charged again this month and started looking into it. I found this website which helped me find out what the charge really was for. Now I have to investigate and try to get the charges reversed or at least canceled.