Sort by: Date | Popularity

RMS Complaints & Reviews

RMS - Washington, Vashon / Unknown bills and calling at work

Ki
Apr 10, 2011

RMS has been harassing my business everyday for the past 2 months. Sprint is using RMS for collections. They're actually calling for one of my employees who has told them not to call him at work. He's not even sure about the amount he owes or if he really owes them any money as he thought he is done with Sprint. They call more than twice a day and at the worst times right when we're helping customers during lunch. So I talked to them myself and told them that according to the FTC if we ask them to not call at work they need to stop. I've told them that I'm the owner of...

RMS / Terrible company

Gh

This company guranteed a qualified appointment for my financial services firm. The list of prspects they were calling were not even close to qualified and they failed to get me an appointment. The prospects that they said requested "callbacks" would not even take my calls. I paid $675 for this service. They said they would send me my refund. After a week, I had to call again to find out where it was. They said the rebate department was backed up and would do it that day. they credited $225 of the $675 I paid. The owner, Josh Hosler, told me to F*** Off when I demanded the difference.