Sort by: Date | Popularity

RIM Complaints & Reviews

RIM / rim sim card activation

Ri
May 23, 2011

This is highly rediculous, I have lost my reliance mobile 9325590813. For that i launched a FIR on 21st May 2011. Due to reliance system problem, the sim is not my name. I went back home, took bills of my relianc e sim card, came back to reliance store, Ghatkoper East and submitted the same. What kind of service you provide, 3 days have gone, the phone is still not activated. When i called the web world, they bashed in the phone, saying documents are not verified yet. What service is it. and telling coming take back you r documents. the girl sitting at the store name is 'Hema'

RIM / Tower not Available

Tn

Currently We are having around 25 Post Paid connections out of which a few ones are getting proper tower for communications through RIM CELL PHONES. Most of the connections especially whilest inside our Regional Office situated at "NONAPUKUR TRUM DEPOT" locality in KOLKATA We are getting absolutely NO Tower at all.Our Urgent Calls are getting badly affected n We are suffering from a Huge Business Loss. We Request you to look into the matter URGENTLY and issue us a complaint number ASPS.

RIM / Address verification problem

Ru

To: RIM, I am facing this problem for a few month my mobile no. is 09313186310 in delhi. We r submited my address and photo proof many time in ur reliance web but all time he says lost my paper or misplace my document, in three months my mobile service is not working. we submit 4 time my document within 15 days but the problem is same. I also loss 3 months validity period in this time. We started my other no. in hutch that is 09873211174 after disconnect my reliance service. Ur customer support service is helpless for me.

RIM / Not getting proper response!

Ni

We have 5 rim connections in our family. One of mine post paid cell is being locked in EMERGENCY MODE. We had gone to Rel.Webworld shop, they have suggested us that you have to change the SIM card and for that you have to pay Rs.99. We have agreed for it, but than they told that we do no have new SIM cards now. We are continuously going to Webworld shop from last 20 days but they are just telling us that new cards will come tomorrow... etc. But there is lots of RIM cards in local retail agents shop. They are charging us Rs. 400 - 500 without bill of RIM. We are not yet getting any proper...