Sort by: Date | Popularity

Rick Breese Complaints & Reviews

Rick Breese - Texas, Leonard / Horrible Job

Al
Dec 06, 2012

I contracted Rick Breese to stain my fence back in May of 2012. He did a horrible job and also left stain on my pool equipment. He promised to come back and finish the work many times, but he never did. I was awarded a Judgment against in on 10-30-12 for $175.00 plus $101.00 court costs. This man has no business being in business. I have noticed the complaints against him are piling up. Stay away from him!

Rick Breese - Texas, Leonard / Horrible Work

Gr
Dec 05, 2012

I contracted Rick Breese who is the owner of B & B Fence Stain to stain my new fence in 5/12. He did a very splotchy, incomplete job. He also left stain on my pool equipment. He promised to finish the job on several occassions, but he never returned. I took Mr. Breese to court and was awarded a Judgment in the amount of $175.00 plus $101.00 in court fees. Do not contract with Mr. Breese!!! He does terrible work and is very dishonest!!!

Rick Breese - Texas, Leonard / Terrible Work

Gr
Dec 05, 2012

I contracted Rick Breese, the owner of B & B Fence and Stain in Leonard, TX to stain my new fence and swing set back in May of 2012. I made the mistake of paying Mr. Breese in full before he completed the job. He promised to come back within a couple of days to finish the job, notably to stain my swing set and touch up some areas of the fence. After promising to come on numerous occasions to finish the job (which he never did), I took Mr. Breese to court and was awarded a Judgment on 10-31-12 for $400.00 plus court costs from the JP of Denton County Precinct 2. The docket # is SC12-109J2. I...