Sort by: Date | Popularity

RichgoPTR Complaints & Reviews

RichgoPTR - Georgia, Atlanta / cashout

Al
Jul 24, 2015

Hi sir/madam I richgoptr.com free member.everyday honestly hard Worthing in this sites and earn 50000$.I request my dollar cashout but can't payment complete my PayPal([protected]@gmail. com) account. I am poor man. I need money very urgent. plz my dollar out complete early.plz plz plz help me. my email and richgoptr user name:[protected]@yahoo.com

RichgoPTR / i still not receiving my payouts.

Af
Oct 31, 2014

I was doing ptr in some months on richgoptr.com. I was doing my job sincerely but I requested two times of my payouts at 29/9/2014 and 15/10/2014 but I can't received any payout till now. My username is afu1 and I haven't any redemption option which is giving 2nd time at before receiving payouts. Now I will not be trusted any ptr companies all are scam.

RichgoPTR / I earned money but wasn't able to withdraw it

Pl
Dec 22, 2013

I received email from the company RichgoPTR, and they offered me to earn money for visiting websites. Also they offered to become their member, and the membership cost about $250. I sent them payment and started to work. I earned about $9, 000, but I never received money from them. I sent a lot of messages through their website, but I haven't received any response. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?