Sort by: Date | Popularity

Richardson Motorsports Group Complaints & Reviews

Richardson Motorsports Group - Georgia, Dallas / Greg Fletcher 6 year harassment online

Ro
Jul 25, 2015

Greg fletcher, attention everyone this is the same guy every time with me online a greg fletcher. I will not pay you mr greg fletcher and i have our corresponedence for anyone who wishes to see: I will not pay you off for your previous complaints here back in 2009 either. I find youre diligence hysterical. I am blown away. You still wont be paid. Http: / / www.Complaintsboard.com / complaints / dk - painting - and - construction - c243003. Html I know its you becase your same email [protected]@gmail.com came up yesterday and yes my friend greg, its been 5 years and no one complained besides you when you called my office for a "sales" call.

Richardson Motorsports Group - Texas, Richardson / You've got to be kidding me!

Na
Jul 25, 2015

I have had a really difficult time dealing with Ram / Rom Katave, the owner of this place. Would absolutely NOT recommend anyone come here. He literally yelled at me on the phone for no reason, left me voicemails full of profanity, and generally talks down to everyone and flies off the handle pretty easily. If you want to have a pleasant experience, I do not advise working with Ram. See if you can find someone else at this location to handle your needs so you can avoid working with him. Curious about his crazy demeanor, I did a little digging and found that he's had numerous arrest...