Sort by: Date | Popularity

Richard Brent Creations Complaints & Reviews

Richard Brent Creations / Took Payment/Failed to Deliver Services Contracted

Je
Apr 24, 2016

After signing a contract, we paid Rick Johnson nearly $15, 000 for a kitchen remodel. He took our money and never appeared again. Stalled us all summer long (2015) only to cease communication with us in September when we sent a letter from our lawyer. We learned this man is operating with an expired contractor's license and no bond. We sued him in small claims and won. We also have a complaint filed with the CSLB. I see by other complaints online that this man continues to scam people. He continues to advertise on Craigslist with multiple ads. Beware of this scam artist!

Richard Brent Creations / The owner disappointed us and hasn't started the work on time

Re
Mar 03, 2016

My husband and I found the advertisement of Richard Brent Creations. We contacted this man and he came to our house. He gave us some advises and said that he could change the design and project of our kitchen and living room. He said that he would be able to start the work in November, 2015. We have paid $5, 000 deposit and spent $10k for appliances and materials. However, this person found too many excuses and still hasn’t started the work.