Sort by: Date | Popularity

RezV Resveratrol Complaints & Reviews

RezV Resveratrol - Florida, Miami / Fraud

Rh

I order a "free sample" pay only shipping. I received my free sample of 30 pills, 15 day trial. Today I received a second bottle in the mail, my bank account was charged $87.97. I did not authorize this, I did not order these pills. I called my bank, they were very aware of this company, instructions to me were: Call the company, 888-2730308, Get the person's name, cancellation number of employee number. Tell them you want to cancel and will be sending the pills back. Do not open the bottle. Send them back, if a refund is not made to your account call the bank back with this information...

RezV Resveratrol - Florida, Miami / unautherized ship/charges to cc

Un

I ordered the free trial, a two week supply. On the web site when I ordered at check out( for shipping) it had a box to check if I wanted more auto-shipments, I " did not" check the box but still recieved more with a $89.00 +, charge and the only way I figured out this was from my bank statement because they don't pack any sort of reciept in with the product. So, I had to trace it back in order to get the info needed to stop the charges and if you don't get it done before 30 days your S.O.L., even though you didn't consent for it to be charged or sent.