Sort by: Date | Popularity

Reward Me More Complaints & Reviews

Reward Me More - Utah, ORAM / UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWAL FROM MY ACOUNT

Bo

BETWEEN NOVEMBER 2007 AND MARCH 2009, THIS COMPANY WITHDREW $33.87 EVERY MONTH FROM MY ACCOUNT. I NEVER SIGNED FOR THEM TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT ON A MONTHLY BASIS. THEY NEVER, EVER CONTACTED, PROVIDED, AND AT NO TIME, ANY SRVICES FOR ME. THE WITHDARAWALS WERE MADE UNDER FIVE DIFFERENT NAMES, SEVERAL PHONE NUMBERS, FOR EXAMPLES: REWARD MINE.COM; MY CLUB RESERVATION; REWARD ME NOW; CORE MEMBERHIP SUPPORT; MY CLUB REWARD;REARD AUTHORITY SYSTEM; REWARD ME MORE, HOME;THIS REWARD NETWORK. I CONTACTED THEM, THEY RAN ME ARROUND, GAVE DIFFERENT FAX AND PHONE NUMBERS TO REGISTER MY COMLAINT, CANCELLED MY SO CALLED SUBSCRIPTION, AND REWARDE 3 MONTHS OUT OF 15 MONTHS ILLEGAL WITHDRAWAL FROM MY ACCOUNT.

Reward Me More - Nevada, Reno / Refuses refund!

Uj

Too Good to be True... A free sample of Alzheimer’s prevention pills; pay only the shipping charges. I paid it by credit card. My mistake. Today I checked my Master Card account on the web and I saw a charge of $33.87 from “RewardMeMore.com”. Checking the website, located it in the middle of dozens of complaints, their phone number was hidden on the last page of their “Terms”, and that number shown was to their Website Customer Service, which is located in Orem, Utah. The address I had for “RewardMeMore.com” was in Reno, Nevada. I spoke to a...